10.3.10

Spring has Sprung, In Texas That Is


After that last post, fish tacos, I swear the weather gods must have been amused because the hot weather has arrived! Aside from a few rain showers {because what's Houston without humidity to add to the heat?}, the weather has been a great change from the chilly mess. So, in appreciation, my husband and I went to Escalante's last night and had Tex-Mex on the patio, with a few Coronas in hand. It was heavenly. Of course, I wanted a large margarita {on the rocks, no salt please}, but Puerto Vallarta is but weeks away {okay, maybe more like 11 weeks...} but I have to stay strong if I plan to be in swimsuit-form! Even though I passed on a sinful margarita, I did get some emails and catalogs from Crate and Barrel lately and I LOVE their new stuff. Check out this great Calypso Citron set - perfect for a 'rita!


Citron Pitcher - $24.95

Citron Summer Drink Glass/Margarita Glass - $7.95



I actually have this set from a few years ago, in cobalt blue. The pitcher is so pretty and the summer glasses are perfect for sangria, ritas, beer...you name it! I really want it in 'Citron' now though, with the cute margarita glasses  :)  Oh wishful thinking...

Check out these other great items from Crate and Barrel {all of which are on my wishlist}:

Sorrento Dinner Plates - $19.95 set/$5.95 each

             

Sunshine Pedestal - $29.95
 
Ruffle Chargers in Green, Set of 4 - $14.95


Dahlia Flower Napkin rings - 2.95each

2 comments:

  1. I love the margarita set and the ruffle chargers. SO cute! I am now tempted to make a trip to C&B, but I'm trying hard to hold back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We should NEVER go together! Haha. This Spring stuff has made me really want to host another shindig...or maybe CO-HOST :)

    ReplyDelete